6/11/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 18

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Yuri Demchenko
Yuri looks good. A wonder he was not scheduled so far.
I hope he will get scheduled, would like to have him for www.malefeet4u.com.


Andrej Protasiewicz
Have a candid foot shoot with him, which is already published at www.malefeet4u.com.


Roman Vysata
Have no foot shoot with him.


Miri Sazima
Have no foot shoot with him.


Albert Vecko
Have no foot shoot with him.


Tomas Sudik
Have a candid foot shoot with him, which will be published later this month.


Vaclav Fako
Have no foot shoot with him, but he looks somehow cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment