4/19/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 11

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Ondra Mazal
Hm, not the best body and awful haircut, but his face reminds me of Zac Efron in certain positions.
Have no foot set with him.


Albert Kroka
He was here a couple times, but I did not ask him for a foot shoot yet. But he looks OK.


Tomas Mezera
Have no foot shoot with him.


Matej Krab
Have no foot shoot with him.


David Tycka
Have no foot shoot with him.


Alex Ivanov
Have no foot shoot with him.


Honza Honek
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment