2/22/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 4

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Roman Ditrich
Roman is the best friend of Ondra Jeden. Did a tickling shoot with him yesterday.



Miro Kuznik
Have no foot shoot with him.


Jozef Malisek
Have no foot shoot with him.


Tomas Skopalik
Have no foot shoot with him.


Adam Bostik
He is quite nice in real life. Have one foot set with him.


Roman Hucko
He is OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Honza Solar
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment