12/17/2011

final sets of 2011

Only 2 more updates at www.malefeet4u.com in 2011!!!
On Christmas and New Year´s Eve!

For me, Dima is the best model of 2011!
He is very friendly, sympathic, perfect  all over!
Do not miss his debut at www.malefeet4u.com!

Outdoor shoot with Gregor. I really like him a lot!
Very sexy feet! Easy to work with! Very friendly.
This will be Gregor´s first but definitely not last set at www.malefeet4u.com!

 2nd and final set of Jirka in a scout dress!
He is a perfect twink!

 He is the brother of Milan Horak, who is also featured in the final updates 2011.
I do remember him very well, incredible charisma!

I did the tickling with Martin! I know I am not a good tickler,
anyway, I did enjoy to touch, tease and milk him!
I hope to get him back to do a foot set with him.

 He is the brother of Martin Horak, who is also featured in the final updates 2011.
Nice type of guy!

 Petr is easy to work with! Sexy feet!
This will be his 2nd and final set.

 I do like the see good looking boys daydreaming.
Radek has sexy feet!

Sascha is definitely the best twink (for me) published at www.malefeet4u.com in 2011!!!
He is also very friendly, sympathic, perfect  all over!
His 3rd and final set in a bellboy uniform.

 Very handsome type of guy!
Perfect lips and teeth, beautiful eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment