6/06/2011

upcoming video sets on malefeet4u.com

ROMAN STACH
Holy shit, what a sexy guy! And so easy to work with!
Have this one foot shoot with him. 

Please let me know, if you want more of him, I will contact him right away.

ARTUR LAFEK
Artur has an extremely lovely face!

Also, easy to work with him. Have just one foot shoot with him.
Let me know, if you want to see him again.

DAVID HANAK
His 2nd shoot - military style.
I do like David. This will not be the last set with him.

DMITRY VOROBEV
His 2nd foot shoot, in "gonzo" style.

Means I touch his foot, tickle, massage.
He is easy to work with and this is not his last set he did for me.

MARTIN KLIDNY
A little cutie.  Martin is gay and while his erotic solo for williamhiggins,

I gave him a "Helping Hand". Have this one foot shoot with him.

MARTIN ZAGALSKY
Very good body on Martin.  Have this one foot shoot with him.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Franky, please, hope to see Roman, Artur and Dmitry tied up and tickled. Could it be possible????

    Alex_tickler

    ReplyDelete