2/17/2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 6

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Robert Farkas
He agreed to do a foot shoot, but at the end of his erotic shoot there was no more time left.

Marek Murga
Very interesting type of guy. He plays football.
I have one foot shoot with him! Stay tuned.

David Kocman
Twink type. And I am into twinks.He was not scheduled yet, I really hope he will.
Would like to have him for www.malefeet4u.com

Jakub Pesta
I doubt he gets scheduled.


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Slavek Chejna
He was here. Have no foot shoot with him.

Tomas Zlobilka
His face is incredibly beautiful. His haircut is awful and he should be shaved on chest. (personal opinion)
I have a foot shoot with him. His feet is very sexy!! Maybe I invite him for more.

Zdenek Milanek
He plays active football and seems to be really talented in that. Maybe he will become a professional footballer - I know that is his dream.
I have one foot shoot with him!

Michal Sobotka
I doubt he gets scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment