11/24/2010

upcoming video sets on malefeet4u.com

Following video sets will come next to www.malefeet4u.com before Christmas.

Filip is a very popular model at williamhiggins.com
Finally I got him for malefeet4u.com  

He looks like a rock star.

Jakub is a long favourite of mine. He was first at our casting 2 years ago.
I am happy to see him back. He has such a sexy feet! You will see him more than once! 

This is Martin´s third and last foot set I have. I do like him a lot.
Please let me know if you want to see him in more foot shoots.
This is "gonzo" style foot shoot.
God - this guy is so sexy. Just hot!
Ondra is a next door type of guy.

When Vasek came to our casting he had a hairstyle I am very into.
His face is very sweet and he so handsome. 
This is his 2nd shoot - military.

No comments:

Post a Comment