8/15/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 26

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Martin Rericha
He was here, but I did not ask him for a footy shoot. Maybe there was no time.

Miro Stejskal
Certainly a type of guy many are into. Nice eyes, nice body.
Have a foot shoot with him! Stay tuned!

Dusan Barta
Cute. Here was here - but immediately left the studio after his erotic shoot.
No way to even ask him for a footy shoot - too bad.

Lukas Neruda
I doubt he gets on our schedule.


Sunday, July 04, 2010

Miko Svidicky
Gosh - I have seen this guy on 2 different foot websites recently. He is very OK.
His set will certainly be published next week Tuesday on malefeet4u.com - stay tuned.

Jiri Wagner
So sweeeet - I love that innocent look about him! Beautiful blue eyes, nice blond hair, good body, and a very sexy feet! I have 3 foot shoots with him.
One was published last Tuesday - check it out at malefeet4u.com.
The other two are worth to be waiting for!

Tomas Polenak
Sexy. I really hope I did not miss him - wondering why he was not scheduled yet.
Would definitely love to have him for malefeet4u.com

Tomas Fiala
Not my cup of tea. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment