5/10/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 12

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vilibald Athlon
I like this guy and would like to have him for www.malefeet4u.com ,
but he has some skin problem with his feet, so sorry - no way.

Miroslav Ziga
I like him somehow. I did not ask him for a foot shoot, because
when he was here we had time problems. And I guess he will not come back.

Igor Belakov
He is not my type, but I asked him to do a foot shoot.
His set was published on www.malefeet4u.com last Tuesday.
Check it out.

Szakraj Sergej
Also not really my type. Though he is a very special type of guy.
I asked him for a foot shoot and he agreed. His feet is very nice.
I think I will put his set on update next week Friday. Stay tuned.

Alan Duna
He is a semi professional soccer player. Bisexual.
I like him a lot and see him much around the net lately.
He has a very sexy feet and his set is a must to see.
Check out www.malefeet4u.com - his set is already published.

Norbert Fuks
He is not my type and his feet not really sexy/interesting.
But - make your own mind. There is a foot set with him published on www.malefeet4u.com


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Slavik Belmondo
LOL, Well. His style is fantastic. His face - damn cute. His eyes - wow.
I really like him in person. His body and his feet not sooo sexy - but ok.
Stay tuned - his foot set will be published next week Tuesday.

David Nikdo
Great type of guy. Sexy! I really wonder why he was not on our schedule yet!
Really hope to get him for www.malefeet4u.com

Marek Kelus
I asked him to do a foot shoot. He refused.

Jan Kedlubna
I just love this guy. He is so handsome and has such a perfect feet!
I have 4 footy shoots with him and one of this was published last Friday.
His other three sets are really worth to be waiting for! Stay tuned.

Ivan Krutas
For me this guy is really perfect. Sexy feet, perfect body, sweet face, ....
In just 2 days his gallery hits went very high. So this "girly" guy was a very good choice to have.
I really wonder if I should ask him to come back. Comments please!

Peter Polak
His face looks dangerous and sweet. Crazy. I like him.
If he gets scheduled, I will ask him to do a foot shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment