4/02/2017

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Absolutely lovely! Impressive eyes!!!
Second and final set. 
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

IAN IVANOVIC
 Quite a nice guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Nice guy. Second set.

Martin is absolutely stunning.
Its his sixth and final set for now.
Interesting type of guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.


Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Lovely twink!

Really sexy guy!
Third and final set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment