3/01/2017

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Sexy and lovely guy. 
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

DAVID FIALA
 Nice guy! Second and final set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Laco is back for his 4th set!

Quite a sexy guy.
His fifth set.
Third and final set.
 Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.


Stunning and lovely guy! Second set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Absolutely lovely and stunning guy!

Got him back for 2 new sets.
Here his seventh set.

He looks quite stunning. Hope to get foot sets with him.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Lovely and handsome gay twink.
Here his seventh and final set.

No comments:

Post a Comment