2/15/2017

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Quite a nice guy with lots of details in his soles. 
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

LUDEK KOLENAK
 Sexy guy! Its his second and final set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Interesting and easy going guy.

Absolutely lovely! Sexy and easy going guy!
Very nice guy with impressive eyes.
Second and final set.
 Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.


Stunning and sexy guy!! Second and final set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Absolutely lovely and easy going guy!

Two excellent models! Both lovely!
They are both very ticklish!

No comments:

Post a Comment