2/01/2017

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Absolutely stunning guy!!!
Will do my best to get him for foot sets!!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

PETER LIPNIK
 Sexy guy! Hope to get some foot sets with him.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Sexy hunk. Its his tenth set!!!

Lovely guy.
Its his sixth set.
Amazing!!! Stunning!!!
Reminds me very much of a favourite, Michal Frys.
Will do my best to get him back for foot sets!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.


Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Absolutely stunning!!!
I really hope to get more sets with him!

Very good looking and easy going guy!
Its his seventh set!

No comments:

Post a Comment