1/14/2017

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Good looking guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

DANIEL TORKA
 Looks very good and is really sexy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Quite a nice guy.

Lovely and sexy guy! 
Its his fourth set.
Sexy guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.


Very good looking guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Wonderful and very lovely guy!
Second set.

 Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Very good looking guy!

Lovely and sexy guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Second dreamset.

No comments:

Post a Comment