1/02/2017

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Sexy and easy going guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

DUSAN SEGAL
 Looks good. Easy going guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Lovely guy! Its his sixth set.
Absolutely lovely guy!
Will do my best to get him back!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.


Very good looking guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Dreamset - thanks to Daniel!
Wonderful guy - very ticklish!!!
Its his fifth set.

 Very good looking guy!

Lovely guy!
Second and final set.

No comments:

Post a Comment