12/01/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Stunningly impressive eyes!
Different type of guy but all in all a great addition.

DAVID VAJSA
 Interesting type of guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Very sexy guy.
Fifth and final set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.


Absolutely stunning guy! Beautiful eyes!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Cute and easy going guy.
Second and final set.

 Very good looking and easy going guy.

Lovely and sexy. Its his third set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.


Stunning and lovely guy!
Fifth and final set. 

Interesting type of guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment