11/12/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Such a natural and beautiful looking guy!
Really lovely!
Second candid and sixth set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

BENED FAUST
 A guy to fall in love with!
Its his third and -unfortunately- final set.

Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Lukas is back for his fifth set! 
Cute and lovely guy.
Another lovely guy.
Fourth set.


Interesting type of guy!
Second and final set.

Crazy guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

 Good looking guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

What a handsome and lovely guy?!


Very good looking guy.
Second and final set. 
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Second candid and fifth set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment