8/14/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

What a beauty!!! I like him very much!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots

MARTIN POLNAK
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Yes - comeback of Martin!!!
He is a real dreamboy. 
Its his third and final set - for now!

Interesting type of guy.
A really cute and easy going guy.
 Its his fourth set.


Interesting guy. 
Second and final set. 

ERIK DRDA
Sexy muscle hunk. Second candid set. 
Its his fourth set.
Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
 Looks very good.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

 Second candid set. Final set, for now.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

Muscle hunk. Sexy.
Third and final set, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment