8/01/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Cute guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots

MILOS PEKAR
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Third and final set.

Wonderful guy!!! 
He definitely is one of the top guys of 2016 so far!!!
Easy going hunk. A favourite.
 Seventh set. Filmed outside in park.


Woof - stunning!!!
I like him very much! 

DAN MOROUZ
Sexy muscle hunk. Candid shots. 
Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
 Looks very good.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

Interesting type.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment