7/13/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Sexy guy, sexy body!!! Lovely!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots

ALEX STAN
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Second and final set.

Definitely one of the best guys we had in 2015!
He is a private favourite!
Fifth and final set!
Dreamset - thanks to Cell MD! 
A bit shy but lovely. 
 Second set.


He is the friend of Dominik from above.
Interesting type of guy.

FILIP VACEK
A bit strange but lovely and 
easy going guy. Second set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
 Interesting type.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

Nice face.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

 Interesting type.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

 Another favourite and top guy of 2015!
 I very much like him!
 Its his fourth and final set.

No comments:

Post a Comment