6/01/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Quite a sexy guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots

LUBOS ZEMAN
A really cute twink guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Sexy guy!
Sixth set and a Tickling scene.
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony! 
Lovely guy. Second set.


I know Dominik from a club.
Asked him and his friend to do foot sets.

MARTIN SOBAK
Stunning!!! Really hot guy!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
 Sexy guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Stunning and sexy guy.
Second and final set. 

Milen looks stunning in real life!
Its his fourth and final set.

We go to party every now and then.
A truly handsome and lovely guy.
Its his fifth set.

No comments:

Post a Comment