5/01/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Stunning! Beautiful eyes!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots

ALEX BONERO
Sexy guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Quite a nice guy!
His second set.
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony! 
Very cute guy. His second set. 


Very interesting type!
His second and final set. 
Will see if I can get more set with him.

PETR ZUSKA
Crazy guy. I like him.
His sixth and final set - for now.
 Interesting guy. Second set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

He did a Single Shoot for WH, but
all his files are gone, only my candid files are left.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment