2/14/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Awesome and sexy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

JUSTINE BRADLEY
A quite perfect body.  Second set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Sexy! Stunning! WOW!! Second set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Martin is stunning and has a great personality!
Second set.


Sexy guy! 
Hope to get him back for foot sets.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

BRADLEY COOK
Sexy and crazy hunk!
Its his fourth set.
 Dreamset - thanks to Jerome!
Muscle hunk and a favourite of many. 
Fifth set.

Crazy and handsome guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

Very handsome guy. 
Unfortunately I missed his Single Shoot,
I liked his hair so much better then.

No comments:

Post a Comment