2/01/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Crazy and handsome.
Gonzo set - means, I play, massage and tickle his feet.
Fifth set.

ANTON SANEK
Interesting type. 
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Sexy! Stunning! WOW!!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Handsome guy.


Sexy guy! Easy going. 
Second and final set, for now.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

JAN FRANZ
Cute guy. 
Its his fourth and final set.
Handsome guy. 
Second and final set.

Crazy guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment