1/06/2016

Casting Couch Candidates - week 53

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Martin Hovor
WOOF! What a perfect finish of the year!!! Sexy!!!!
His candid set is already published on malefeet4u.com
Have some foot sets with him, worth waiting for!!!













Milan Pokorny
Interesting type of guy.  Have two foot sets with him.













Milos Pekar
Looks good. Have a candid set with him.
Will see if I can get him back for foot sets.













Petr Brada
Looks good. Have a candid set with him.












No comments:

Post a Comment