12/01/2015

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Interesting type of guy.

GEORGE HALL
Quite a nice guy.
Second and final set.
Will see if I can get him back. 
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Lovely guy. Second set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
Igor is quite a nice guy.
Third and final set.


Libor is back. Its his fourth set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

LUKAS VALENTAK
Lukas is back!
He has not changed much.
A really lovely gay twink!
Its his third set.
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Sexy guy! Its his second set.

Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

Patrik is a little strange, but lovely.

Very sexy guy!
Second and final set.

Somehow I like Roco. 
Will see if I can still get foot sets with him.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment