11/15/2015

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Robin is stunning.
Third and final set.

ELIAS RYS
Quite a nice guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Back for his tenth and final set.


Sexy guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

LACO MEIDO
Laco is lovely.
Third and final set. 
Will certainly offer him new sets.
Sexy and crazy guy.
Its his fourth set.

Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

Nice guy. Second and final set.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment